Fire Hula Hoop - Taped Sectional
- Removable screw in kevlar wicks (so you can replace your hoop or wicks when needed)
- Taped hula hoop
- Available in polypro or HDPE
- Available in 5/8" and 3/4"
- Available in sizes 25" - 40"
- Up to 6 sections for easy travelling
- Optional grip tape (free)
- Made with stainless steel parts
- Easy to remove/attach
- The flexible yet strong spine measures about 5" in length.
- Approximately 3-4 minute burn time
Please note that the wicks screw in ANTI-clockwise.
This product can cause harm and can be dangerous.
DO NOT use this product under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
DO NOT use this product if you are on any medication that may interfere with our coordination or sight;
Be responsible when using this product;
Make sure you have enough space to use the product; and
Correctly light the wicks as well as store them for later use.
DO NOT wear highly flammable clothing;
DO NOT have loose hair that could not the potential of catching fire;
Stay alert when using this product; and
Use reasonable care when using this product.
NOTICE OF RISK
Product to be used at consumers own risk, Bayside Hooping is not liable for any injuries that may arise from the use of the Fire Hula Hoop. This includes all Fire Hula Hoops, regardless of size or tubing.
Fire products are to be used by person’s 18 years and over.